Google+

13 March 2014

Best of Beauty Blog Challenge | Budget Bargain

These weeks really are flying, week 6 of the challenge already? Hello again to any regulars and welcome to any new readers. This 8 week challenge was set up by the beautiful Sam over at All The Buzz.

So this week I had to pick one bargain buy, be it skincare or makeup. It will be interesting to see if this answer is the least original of them all. Since this product is incredibly hyped in the beauty blogging world (and for good reason). Without further ado, I present to you, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.


Apologies for not having a better photograph, I'm doing this week's post on the go! There isn't much I can say about this concealer that hasn't already been said. Other than literally, if you don't own it, change that. Honestly, you won't regret it. It's only €6.49 in Boots, that's certainly a budget bargain. I rank it up there beside my NARS creamy concealer, which is over 4 times the price.

You know what to do ladies....

What's your favourite concealer, do you own this one?

11 comments:

  1. I have a few tubes of this, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this because it's always sold out, definitely want to try it out now! I use Bourjois Healthy Mix correcting concealer, find it great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that concealer too and i love my NARS one (but that certainly doesn't count as a budget buy)

      Delete
  3. Definitely need to try this, have heard so many good reviews of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really use concealer; I use vichy dermablend as a base which serves the same purpose really. when im stuck I pick up a cheap one so I must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been my go to for ages I love this concealer sooooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this concealer its amazing! :) x

    CatherineSarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this concealer and your blog
    abbi3thompson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this very badly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a classic and such a great price!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad we have so many fans in the house and maybe I've inspired those who have never tried it before...

    ReplyDelete