Google+

10 October 2013

Blogtober #10 | 20 Random Facts About Me

Hello again everyone and welcome to Day 10 of Blogtober. I thought to give a little more insight into my life I would do the 20 Random Facts About Me tag. So let's get straight to it:

  1. I have never broken a bone
  2. I'm in my 7th year at university (non-consecutive)
  3. My favourite sound is a golf ball falling into the hole
  4. I like to swim and that's where my interest in sports ends
  5. I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of)
  6. My favourite types of food are Italian & Mexican
  7. I am afraid of heights
  8. I don't like hot liquids (except hot chocolate), i.e. tea, coffee, soup
  9. My favourite colour is burgundy (darkish purple)
  10. I cannot stand tissue paper touching off someone's teeth, it gives me the shivers
  11. My favourite cocktail is a frozen strawberry daiquiri
  12. I am quite accident prone (walking into door frames, stubbing my toe, etc.)
  13. I naturally talk very fast, I have to actively think about talking more slowly
  14. I carry a donor card
  15. I will pretty much always cry during an emotional movie/television show
  16. Watermelon is my favourite fruit
  17. I am pretty outgoing and prefer to be out with friends versus home alone
  18. I don't have any pets (although I wish I did)
  19. My favourite book is A Child Called It
  20. If I had to live on one type of food for the rest of my life it would be ice-cream


I tag anyone who hasn't already done a Random Facts About Me tag.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still stuck on fact number 8. Ya don't like tea?!?! Jaysus! :D

    ReplyDelete