Google+

22 October 2013

Blogtober #21 | In the Spotlight: The Conjuring

Ok another sneaky missing day... but I had some birthday celebrations to attend to (not my own)!

In yet another Halloween themed post, this is a look at a recent horror. If you're looking for a scare this Halloween, I would definitely recommend The Conjuring. It is a really really long time since I have been properly scared by a horror movie. Don't worry, there are no spoilers in this post.



It is supposed to be based on a true story and it's about a family who have a presence in their home disturbing them and starting to hurt them. They call a couple who are experts in the field and have studied demons, etc. I won't go too much into it, I definitely do not want to spoil it for anyone.

It wasn't all about the CGI or the gore, it was an old fashioned, tension-building scare! I could barely handle it at times, choosing to hide my face behind a cushion, only capable of peeping over it. It's definitely not one for the faint of heart, but it's a brilliant scare.


Have you seen The Conjuring yet?
What is your favourite horror movie?

1 comment:

  1. I love a good horror flick, can't wait to see this!

    http://bellemortebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete