Google+

19 October 2013

Blogtober #18 | Mini Boots Haul

Due to technical difficulties I am a little later than planned here. Blogtober Day 18 is upon us. Another short one this evening. I thought I would share with you a mini haul drugstore haul.



I got quite a few No7 protect & perfect skin items along with dry shampoo, leave in conditioner, heat protectant spray, foundation, lip lacquer and eye shadows. It was a relatively small haul, but as of course skin care was involved, it didn't exactly make it a cheap one. I will however be doing a Skin Care Routine post in the coming days, featuring some of the products shown above, so keep an eye out for that.

What I am interested to know is, am I alone in this one? I went into Boots with the intention of buying the Bourjois Serum Foundation, that was the only thing I "needed" and yet I cam out with a much lighter wallet. I've decided there's too many brands under one roof and there's something hypnotic in their lighting...

What little shopping trips have you made of late?
Are you like me and cannot be left unsupervised in a shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment